The Development of thinking and imagination of the child
Imagination makes our life colorful, emotional, unique, helps to move away from the usual stereotypes.
For the development of imagination invite your child to come up with a new story or some of its episode.
Let a “magic wand” that you will make a secret from the child, showing their skills and creativity. First you adults use it in different situations (help the Bunny to be invisible or, nobomouth, a giant; the Gingerbread man become wooden, etc.). Over time, trained the possession of the “magic wand”, your child will begin to act: to help the heroes of the tale, to rescue them from trouble. the “Magic wand” will help your child to create, the doing of good deeds, to dream, to develop imagination.
For the development of thinking, imagination and speech useful job for Association of two tales in one with a new storyline. It is a difficult task for you adults. After all, you need a logical place to introduce new characters into the storyline, twist, two, three
we have to come up with new content. In this case, active role play and speech, and a child’s imagination. When performing this task undoubtedly the leaders and organizers will be adults.
All children are resourceful enough. The invention relates to developing education. This activity has a positive impact on the revitalization of possible backupscribed personality. Each child is hidden a treasure trove of imagination.
Invite a child to invent . to come up with something new not in the literal sense of the word, and in thought, that is to dream. And to invent can and should be diverse:
• come up with the old items in new ways (the alarm is enough sleep for the ears, it has the melody forStraka, hygienic procedures, etc.);
• to invent a new appointment items (cold iron to use as a press, a hammer, a machine for the cat, etc.);
• to transform ourselves and our family members, friends in other animate, and sometimes inanimate objects (mom — the sun, dad — the king of beasts, best friend — the computer, etc.);
• to make up fantastic stories about himself.
Statement of problem question. Parents, and you in particular, often ask traditional questions on the text of fairy tales: from whom escaped the Bun? who was little Red riding Hood? what she was carrying in a basket? But more useful than the exploratory questions (why, what, how, and if, always does). For example:
• Why the Gingerbread man ran away from his grandfather Baba?
• And if not run away, as would have happened in the story?
• How little Red riding Hood could have avoided the meeting with the wolf?
• And if the Ogre turned himself into a mouse, like puss in boots was the winner?
• is it Always bad when the mud got, and I’m glad that dirty shirt? Maybe the toddler climbed into a pool to rescue a dog or to retrieve a toy.
Responding to these issues, children begin to look for your options, that is, to solve the problem before them.
Generally, you have a rich Arsenal of means of influence on their children’s development of thinking and imagination. In this regard it should be noted the method of analogies, Pomeaufoster to form associative thinking, which is very necessary for both the child and adult. For example, your child sees on TV animated series “Tom and Jerry’ or ‘Oh, wait!”. When finished viewing, it is useful to ask him: “As in any fairy tales, too, there are mice and cats? Bunny and the wolf?” the Child begins to remember and draw Parallels. Another example. After reading tales of “Cinderella” children with your help called of the same kind, hard-working, beautiful heroines from other fairy tales (little Red riding Hood, crumb-havroshechka, sister Alyonushka, etc.).
You can together with the child to engage in a very interesting game to encrypt the name of fairy tales, the names of their GEswarms or individual words from the works. This game develops wit, intelligence, humor. And without these qualities in a child it is hard to imagine a well-developed thinking and imagination.
Encrypted in different ways:
• to turn the word from left to right (“tower” — «Kamerat”);
• to portray upside down just two letters (“Confusion” — «Satanica”).
Developing speech, tales of great help you to improve the memory of kids . Completing tasks, responding to questions, the child needs to strain your memory to remember the title or the content of the tales. For example, to guess the story in three words:
1) the goat, the kid, the wolf (“the Wolf and the seven little kids”);
2) hen, Cockerel, the seed (the”Rooster and the Beanstalk”).
Or: In which the tale has these words?
• “if you Warm, maiden, if you warm, red?” “Jack frost”)
• “there is No river or pond,
• Where water to drink.
Does the water taste good
In the hole from the hoof?”
(the”Sister Alyonushka and brother Ivanushka”)
Tales can not only listen, but to play with them, and finish, and do the “salad” from fairy tales, and unleash “nodeCI” fabulous “balls”. To untie this knot, the child needs to remember not one tale, but few tales that have curled up.
For example: “once upon a grandfather and a woman, and they had speckled hen. Demolished speckled hen egg. Put his woman on the window to studiesa. And my grandfather went to pull the turnip. Pulls, pulls, and pull can not” (“speckled hen”, “Bun”, ‘Turnip’).