The most significant impact on the education of the individual is the family, as the basic information about the world and himself the child receives from parents. In addition, parents have the unique opportunity to influence the child to physical, emotional and social dependence on them.
The family is a small (primary) group, which consists of individuals associated with two types of relations: supruga STV and kinship, which provides a person’s emotional stability, security and personal growth.
The family has a number of functions, which can be divided into institutional and basic. Institutional functions are impersonal. These include:
– the function of reproduction;
– primary social and sexual control;
economic support of children;
– support disabled;
– protection of the rights of the child’s full development.
The basis functions are aimed at people satisfy their personal needs in the family. These include:
– satisfaction of needs in love;
– the function of emotional support and the development of individuality;
– the function of self-affirmation, self-realization, personal growth;
– psychotherapeutic function of the family;
– the function Continue reading